Its been a while since my wife and I ate here. The experience was so poor its important the story be told.
We were a little sceptical when we arrived because the premises are large, yet the place had few tables taken.
We consulted the waiter, and chose the recomended starters, separate middle eastern dishes.
I checked with the waiter what the ingredients were as I have a food allergy, resulting in an anaphylactic reacytion to sesame in all its forms.
I was assured that there was no sesame, noe humous in what i had chosen. That was NOT correct. It contained humous which is made up of sesame pupl. I was very ill for more than 24 hours. The staff showed some concern but offered no apolgy nor any monetary reduction. This event was avoidable and should have been much better managed.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.