1,033 results
All reviews close to the airport al rigga station al mamzar beach rooftop pool dxb airport stayed here for one night breakfast staff early check metro station special thanks a great stay restaurant staff excellent hotel small pool rooms are clean long flight min walk
Reviewed 22 June 2018

When we arrived at the hotel, my partner just realized it was a non smoking room. So I first spoke with the receptionist over the phone, asked them if theres anything we can do to change it to a smoking room but I was informed all rooms were booked. So I asked my partner to speak with them, while in the middle of the conversation when he asked what's the other option aside from checking out the receptionist said we have to pay additional 50ead which we wnt have any issue doing so if the option was given to me the first time. So, the fully booked thing was not true at all. Then, the next day we asked for a late check out like 1pm which most hotel we stays agreed to it. He spoke to the receptionist about the matter since we need to wait for our food, but was in turn declined again so we opted to go out early because we are already pissed about the situation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Paul M, on behalf of the staff at Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear nbajen129399,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave a review.

I am very sorry that you could not get a smoking room in the room type that you had booked and was give conflicting information.

I do you that you visit us again in the future

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 days over Eid holidays- the hotel is average. Forget water in this hotel- it is a scarce commodity. Only one is given upon check-in for all the other days- call housekeeping (busy signal half the time and when you are lucky to get someone they tell you about the extremely high hotel charge for water). Forget having any visitors in this hotel- our extremely rude security officer Dourcas insulted our two guests and demanded they produce passports even though they were going in with me. Although the price was reasonable would not recommend. Can’t believe it is a Hilton- more like a prison.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ttantawi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear U4752AJsammy,

Thank you for sharing your detailed and honest review of Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat. I wish to personally apologies for the difficulties and inconveniences that you experienced with us.

I can assure you that contrary to the impression you have gained from your experience, the comfort and well-being of our guests are at all times among our highest priorities. Unfortunately, on this occasion our service did not reflect the optimum standards that we continually endeavor to achieve.

As a result of your feedback, I have personally reviewed your case in-depth with all the team members involved. We have discussed the proper ways on how this should have been handled, as well as the importance of customer-focused service delivery and communications.

My team and I sincerely regret that we did not deliver a better stay experience to you. We hope that you will grant us another opportunity in the future to extend the true and warm hospitality, when you next return to Dubai.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I am very happy and enjoyed staying in the hotel. My fiancée and I always check in here. We are very proud and glad to be a HHONORS member.

I would like to thank to MR. MOHAMMED and MEGAN in front desk who always helped and assited us. And also thank for Breakfast Team specially to Ms. ALICE and JEFFERSON who are very hospitable and helpful.

KUDOS for the TEAM!

We will always check in here.

1  Thank NorlynN2

Dear Norlyn N,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel and I’m glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I’m also very delighted to hear that you experienced high regards for customer service from our team especially from Mohamed ,Megan, Jefferson & Alice which is my pride and joy.

Thank you again for recommending us and looking forward to your next visit to Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

First of all i am very glad to be an HHONOR member. And this hotel is amazing to checked in. My fiancee and I always choose this hotel not just because it near to diera city center but also the service is excellent.
I personally thank Mr. Mohammed not sure about the full name, he is the one who always assisted us upon checking in and explain properly the hhonor membership. Also Ms. Megan also from the front desk team. She is always very hospitable and helpful whenever we have questions about he nearby shops.

I also want to thank personally and want to shout out the breakfast team in this hotel. If you are searching for an excellent service try to booked with a breakfast package because the team is very hospitable and very welcoming. Specifically JEFFERSON and ALICE. Kudos for the team and for the hotel.

We will always check in here and always be back here.

1  Thank Kevin O

Dear Kevin 0,

Many thanks for your time in posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat.

We are delighted to know your positive comments especially towards the level of service you received from our team members. We are grateful for your appreciation and I can assure you that your kind words and compliments towards our team members, have been conveyed to them and a special recognition will go to Mohamed, Megan,Alice and Jefferson for their outstanding performance.

We truly appreciate your positive comments and we are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton Garden Inn experience.

Your feedback is valuable to us as we all look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife went for breakfast. Delicious food! Waffle is the best!
amazing staff!
Surprise! the staff and pastry chef came with a dessert noted happy fathers day!

We will come back for sure!

for jeane and team!

Dear jojonavarro11,

I thank you for the review that you have shared on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat.
Your kind words are well appreciated and I am sure, prospective guests who will be reading your comments will definitely be enticed to have the same experience with us. We thank you for recommending us.Thank you for your generous acknowledgement regarding our efficient team especially Jean and team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.