“Great little place”

Neighbourhood: Jumeirah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great little place”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service, nice atmosphere. Good value for money. If you've not been then try it. Lots of nice food to choose from.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely grub. Lovely atmosphere.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Love it! It was our first lime tree cafe experience and we'll definitely be back. Lovely ambience. Clean. Super friendly and helpful staff. Wonderful array of lovely home cooked grub. It was busy but the food was with us in no time. It's lovely to go somewhere that offers children something other than mass produced processed food. (That said a bit more cheese in the mac n cheese would have been good) Deliciously fresh and tasty salads and lime and mint drinks. Cheers!

Visited May 2014
Dubai
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast at Lime Tree Cafe. This is one of our favorite breakfast spots in Dubai and we weren't disappointed on our most recent visit. I had 'the big one' (eggs, toast, hash browns, beef bacon, beef sausage, grilled tomatoes and grilled mushrooms), while my wife had 'the veg one' (identical to mine, but with spinach instead of bacon and sausage). We also ordered the pumpkin and feta scones (good, but definitely more savory than sweet - more like a cheese roll in terms of taste). I had an Americano and my wife had an iced latte. The total was 134 AED ($36 or 26 Euro). Not cheap, but the food was excellent, and the portions were generous but not overwhelming. The service was good and the vibe was laid-back. Exactly what we wanted for a lazy, late-morning breakfast. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited April 2014
Beijing
“Good food but better take it away”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food is good, specially the desserts. But the cleaness of the place is very poor. Every single table we wanted to sit on the trerrace was not wiped and therefore full of ants and flies.
The waiters just focus of serving and clearing the tables, a smile would make the ambience better.
I ordered a fresh juice which was as most of Dubais restaurants from Bakarat, not freshly pressed. The concept sells freshness, it doesn't fit at all.
The prices are very high and the portions used to be very big, but today I got the most tiny dessert I got served since I visit this place. I guess my last visit for now.

• Visited February 2014
a very rainy country
“Relaxing place and delicious food”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great place to have lunch and relax in a nice garden or on the terrace upstairs. We came here just for a coffee in the morning but liked it so much that we came back later to have lunch as well. Everything looked to delicious we didn't know what to order. And it tasted great too. Even the plain looking side salad was delicious.Too bad I don't live in Dubai, because if I did this would be my favorite place in town.

• Visited February 2014