“Fantastic Experience day”

Soul Wellness & Spa
Ranked #13 of 289 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Find your glow and brighten your mood. Enjoy the moment at Shine Spa for Sheraton™ whilst relaxing to the views of Dubai's skyline from the 52nd floor. Shine Spa for Sheraton™ features a stunning collection of ten treatment rooms including a spacious Private Spa Suite with whirlpool, shower and private bathroom. Each treatment room has a twilight sanctuary ceiling providing a haven of tranquility.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had amazing relaxing day at soul wellness and spa. Soul spa signature the best massage technique i have had in dubai. The staff was very friendly, great facilities. Definatly i will be back again.

Sheraton Grand D, Manager at Soul Wellness & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mohamad1111,

Thank you for writing a review of Soul Wellness & Spa!

We are glad that you had a good experience with us and that you enjoyed every aspect of your treatment.

We wish to welcome you back for another wonderful experience with us again soon!

Warm Regards,

in 4 reviews
"kemi"
"segregated"

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re in for a serious pamper session, this place is the right one for you! definitely serene escape from the madness of the city!

대단히 감사합니다! ♡ ㅋㅋ

Dear sarang_kim00,

The Soul Wellness & Spa team will be extremely happy to read your wonderful comments as it's lovely to read that you had a relaxing spa experience with us. We truly thank you for recommending our services to other reviewers.

We can't wait to welcome you back for another relaxing experience!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I visited Soul spa last weekend and I had a very pleasant time. The staff are very welcoming and attentive. Joy, the therapist did an amazing Job Indeed and made me feel 10 years younger.

I highly recommend this spa for everyone looking to have a relax.

All the very best.

Dear panagiotismertekis,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Soul Wellness & Spa.

We are so pleased to hear that you had a memorable experience with us and we hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My first time here and the whole experience was wonderful. I enjoyed the simplistic decor and ambience. The music was just right. I did the 60min soul and wellness signature massage and my muscles were rejoicing!

My therapist Natiya (I hope I spelt her name right) was very pleasant and took her time to explain and ask me if everything was ok. (I’ve had many massages so I felt a difference here) This is up there as one of the best that I’ve had. Will definitely go back and recommend it to my family and friends.

Dear Caroline S,