All reviews w hotel st regis water canal cook hall il capo seasonal tastes la perle burj khalifa special thanks business hotel the hotel manager large bathroom construction work spent nights house keeping business trip wonderful stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from a stay at this Hotel and I need to be honest to say that is amazing, nice location e great services. There is also a free shuttle for the Dubai mall or the next metto Line stop (business bay ). A great thanks to all the person working there but my special thanks goes to Ken, always helping and always smiling, he is a real example of hospitality. The room was great and wonderful view .... of course very clean.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have celebrated a collegue’s promotion and at the same a farewell for a dear friend in this property. From start to finish everything is flawless. I would like to thank Jeff in the Club Lounge and Sanjay! You are a credit to the hotel! Good job!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I decided to write this review before leaving the hotel in order not to miss any point. My stay in general was good especially that it's my first time to stay at a Hilton hotel. However, it was not as superb as the other hotels in alhabtoor city that I stayed in, not the level desired for me. The room and the amenities were great, the breakfast was amazing and I loved my room view facing the pools. What I didn't like is the poor tech in the room especially that it's a new hotel, I suffered in turning the AC on and off, in the lighting system as well, it's either you switch on all the lights or switch the off. Coming to the TV, although this is a new hotel but the TV was not smart and the room service mentioned that they don't provide HDMI cables. Really? Moreover, I had to call the room service to get myself a dental kit plus the other sanitary items that should be in the toilet by default. Thank you...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018

we stayed here last september and i was amazed from the reception dally is really great on her job checking in is so fast and welcoming and the room is wonderful she gave me canal view where you can see the burj khalifa aswell.

while exploring the hotel i went to the executive lounge and meet the amazing team and i want to thank them for the warm welcoming and to there hospitality namely Jeffrey,sanjay and especially to Ms.Jasmin guys you are really amazing.
then let's talk about the spa they call it elixir spa very familiar spa name. in the reception on the spa we meet the very courteous team Ms.Estela that she will give all the details of the spa and shows us the huge spa facility and the pool area are great so relaxing as well thank you albert the filipino life guard i hope am right on his name for guiding us also.this hotel is highly recommended because the hotel are amazing and the people here are so warm welcoming thank you guys see you soon.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2018

An unbelievable property connected to 2 other hotels! Well, the Hilton I'd booked into was marvellous. As one enters, the decor just captivates you from the reception to the room which was very large & comfortable with city view & away from the elevator upon my request.One was able to visit the V Curio Hotel & the Habtoor Palace hotel as connected however, I loved the walk to get to the properties as the weather permitted - just the few minutes outdoor however, one can even walk indoors all the way if preferred! The Habtoor Palace decor just took my breath away especially the wonderfull staircase up to the M floor. NB pics of Sh Zayed & Sh Rashid RIP...The Friday buffet was followed by a DJ playing 70's music as per my request- really took me back! The chefs again catered to vegans too. Thank You.....Intend on returning soon.

Room Tip: Higher floor with either city or Burj Khalifa view!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo