Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Great guide - felt like a private tour

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
733tbug
London, United Kingdom
Fun light tour

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
sscsmy

All reviews nice guide great tour private tour walking tour chilli mane romy translation culture life knowledge vina information valparaiso
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was the only English speaker in the group which meant I got my own translation and descriptions at each stopping point. The guide, Romy, was great in ensuring I got just as much information and because she was speaking with me directly at those times, I felt it was a private tour within the group. Romy had great knowledge and was able to answer everyone's questions.

Viña del Mar is quite different to nearby Valparaiso but this tour did well to show Viña's own hidden gems and history. I quite enjoyed it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much Paola for giving us a fun and light tour of the city. The city is definitely not as interesting as Valpo, but it does have it's charms that's worth visiting.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time on this tour, Leonardo had great energy and was enthusiastic and gave the tour in Spanish and English for those that didn’t understand Spanish. A lot of history in the city of Viña and great places to eat! If you have a day walk along the coast to Viña and do the walking tour it’s definitely worth it! Thanks Leonardo

expat-in-chile-2004, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hola Stephan!
Thanks a lot for recommending our tour! I'm glad to hear that you learned a lot about the history of Viña and spent a great time in Leonardo's company!
Hope to see you on our other tours in Valparaiso or Santiago!
Saludos

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Great Tour today. Sadly, i don‘t remember the Name of the guide. However......He did a awesome Job. Thanks a lot.

expat-in-chile-2004, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Hey walumi!
Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review! Even if you don't remember the guide's name, the important thing is that you keep excellent memories of this day!!
We'll be glad to welcome you again on one of our tours in Chile if you come back!
Cheeers

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Definitely saw Viña from a different side!
The guide’s English and knowledge about the city were excellent. Gave us some great historical background, fun and laughs!
10/10 would recommend!

expat-in-chile-2004, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Hey hey Jakob!
Thanks a lot for recommending us! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Viña del Mar! Our guides always do their best to share their knowledge in an entertaining way!
Feel free to come back, our Wallys will welcome you with open arms in Santiago and San Pedro de Atacama too!
Cheers

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I did the tour yesterday and C.J. was our tour guide. We had a small group so we got a nice and personal tour. C.J. has an sublime level of English and I think it's even better than mine. He also is just a really cool guy and it was nice to hear some of his stories. The tour is a really nice way to see the city and I would highly recommend it to anybody visiting. It's really nice to close off the tour in the big auditorium, it definitely feels like a proper ending. Thanks for the tour and get C.J. some empanadas because he deserves them!

Jory

Hiii Jory!
Wow thank you so much for recommending our tour! We'll make sure to cover C.J. with empanadas!
If you ever come back to Chile, feel free to walk with us again, all our guides will welcome you with open arms!
Cheers

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Due to the fact that Viña del Mar is a very small city we had few expectations for this tour. However, the Canadian guide Camila gave us a real class on the history of the city and was extremely friendly with us even though we were in a group of only 3 people.
The tour is well worth for those who want to know a little more about the history of this charming city and the friendliness of Camila helped a lot!
I recommend the tour for those who have a free day in Viña, it is possible to do this tour in the morning and the Valparaíso tour in the afternoon of the same day.

P M, Propriétaire at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hola JustTravellingWorld,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your experience with us in Viña del Mar. We agree with you Camila is an awesome guide and know everything about Viña!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Romy was a really nice guide and she gave us a great impression and a lot of information about vina del mare. Highly recommendable.

P M, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hi Nathalie S,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice comment! You're so right--Romy is an absolutely fantastic guide, and I'm so glad that she was able to show you guys such a great time in Viña. Although many know it as a boring beach town, it can be super fascinating once you peek below the surface...and that's why Tours4Tips is here!

I wish you many great times and wonderful memories during the rest of your travels through this fantastic country, and if you ever make it to San Pedro de Atacama, Valparaíso, or Santiago, don't forget to check out the Tours4Tips there!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had tours with Camilo in both Valparaiso and Vina del Mar on the same day! Both were very informative and made us want to explore more. Vina del Mar is so different in the rich area of Cerro Castillo and its downtown area. We love Camilo's sense of humor and excellent English skills, too! Thank you!

P M, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi emptyplusone,

Really appreciate the kind words and the awesome review! I'll make sure to pass on all the love to Camilo.

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed both tours so much. It's so impressive that you guys had the energy to do both on the same day! You're 100% right, Viña del Mar is worlds away from Valparaíso, and I think that fact alone makes it so worth it to get to know it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Having done the morning T4T tour in Valpairaso, we hopped on a bus to take the afternoon Vina del Mar tour - not disappointed. Our guide Camilla was brilliant - excellent English - less to see than in Valpo, but so different. You are taken up the hill to see the president's palace, surrounding residential area, Castle and like the T4T in Valpo, they take you on the public transport system to really get a feel for the place. Earns the higher end of the recommended CLP "fee" in my opinion - these guys really work hard and its sad to see a few people at the end walk away without giving anything at all. There were only 4 people on the tour we took, I think Valpo is probably more popular, but its definitely worth it to see the difference between the 2 cities. ** Do take along some small change (CLP 400 per person) so that you can pay for the train ride **

P M, Owner at Tours 4 Tips, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hey Moo499,

Thanks for the awesome review! You're definitely right, Viña is not as magical as Valparaíso (but then again what is?), but it sure is a beautiful and fascinating city to get to know. And what better way to get to know it than through Tours4Tips?

As you also mentioned, it really is quite different than Valparaíso. Although the cities are touching, they feel like a whole world away. I agree 100% with you however, it is fascinating to tour the wealthy, sunshine paradise of Viña and compare it to the bohemian, scruffy Valparaíso.

If you want to EVEN more Tours4Tips, definitely check out our other tours in Santiago and San Pedro de Atacama!

Safe travels,