“Vacations.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
US$230.00*
and up
Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar, and Valparaiso Including Small-Group...
More attraction details
Owner description: The first and largest casino in Chile offers games and entertainment for all ages.
Sao Sebastiao, SP
“Vacations.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

There is so nice.I have been there with my boy and we injoin alot.

I wish to come back soon.I hope so.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Calgary, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Night at a Casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Casino at Vina is situated right on the coast. It operates 24 hours of the day and has many games typically found in such places as Las Vegas. It has a huge number of slot machines or one-armed bandits for a variety of entertainment. Dress is more casual in these popular areas although there are sections of the casino where more formal attire is required (a tie for men).

Visited January 2013
USA
127 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 336 helpful votes
“Dignified”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

This is the most dignified casino I've ever seen. I've dropped into many many casinos around the world and this was the most staid and elegant in terms of the people. It was a bit to calm and you seemed to have to be too elegant for my taste. However the room with the table games is beautiful for sure.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The Sex and the City slot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

The casino staff are so nice. They worked with my poor Spanish to provide me directions to the film store. As I was walking around the casino, I was stunned to see the Sex and the City slot machine. It's the only one I really understand in any casino. The better view is from the back of the hotel away from the parking lot. The beach was beautiful.

Visited April 2013
Mendoza, Mendoza, Argentina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice Casino!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Nice old style building casino in front of the beach. Nice drinks and good entertainment! Classic visit while you are in VIña del Mar!

Visited March 2013