For a luxe break while traveling through Chile, we chose the Sheraton Miramar. We were delighted! Fabulous location! Beautiful sea, rocks--next to a nice beach. Views from our balcony, breakfast, drinks on the terrace--any hour of the day--are sensational! The building itself is a gorgeous, memorable design and the artwork is wonderful! Pricey and worth it!
We also booked this hotel because we could rent a car to be picked up at the desk in the lobby and return a week later at the Santiago airport after our cruise, which docked in Valparaiso (recommended for a visit!!). Other cruisers had difficulty finding locations to achieve this rental at all--or without a huge drop-off fees. Europcar at this Sheraton was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the sea, the hotel features unique ocean views and the most beautiful setting to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. Vina del Mar is located a little over an hour from Santiago and its combination of stunning architecture, breathtaking coastline, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and dynamic nightlife offers entertainment alternatives all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Sheraton