My husband and I stayed here for two nights in March of 2014. The location of this hotel is outstanding! It appears to hang over the Pacific Ocean. We were checked in very quickly and escorted to our room. Our room was lovely with floor to ceiling windows along one wall that overlooked the ocean and beach. It had a huge balcony that faced Valparaiso and when the sun went down all the lights from Valparaiso were on display. Definitely ask for a room facing towards Valparaiso and the beach. This room also had a luxury bathroom with a rainhead shower and separate bath tub. The included breakfast was delightful with many hot and cold choices. The room where breakfast was served had floor to ceiling windows with a great view. Every staff member that we came into contact with was an utter delight. Anything that you wanted they were happy to help you with. I would recommend this hotel highly. The only complaint I have is that WiFi in the room was an additional charge, that just seems so cheap. Aside from that I would suggest you stay here if you are ever in Vina del Mar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the sea, the hotel features unique ocean views and the most beautiful setting to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. Vina del Mar is located a little over an hour from Santiago and its combination of stunning architecture, breathtaking coastline, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and dynamic nightlife offers entertainment alternatives all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Sheraton