Great Location of you want to be centrally located for Vina del Mar and the Valparasio port.
We stayed there before our cruise around the Horn to BA. (Highly suggested to be done).
The hotel is walking distance to great dining, if you even leave the Hotel.
We went in January 12 and the weather was perfect, room was large and very comfortable.
This is the most expensive hotel for the area, but it is the best. It is the place to be seen in Vina.
Spa was awesome, on the high end for prices, commensurate with the location.
Would I go back, Yes if we were cruising because of the proximity to the port.
Great for a short stay, otherwise there are other venues with lower costs for longer stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the sea, the hotel features unique ocean views and the most beautiful setting to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. Vina del Mar is located a little over an hour from Santiago and its combination of stunning architecture, breathtaking coastline, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and dynamic nightlife offers entertainment alternatives all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel Vina Del Mar
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel And Convention Center
- Sheraton Vina Del Mar
- Vina Del Mar Sheraton