My husband and I very much enjoyed our stay at Castle in the Country. We celebrated our 3-year wedding anniversary at the Castle, and what a perfect romantic getaway it was!
There is truly something for everyone here. The breakfasts were phenomenal (the best pancakes I've ever had)! After breakfast we relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful grounds and nature surrounding us. So peaceful! The highlight of our stay was when we walked to the boathouse on the private lake and took a quick nap with the soothing sounds around us.
In the evenings, we enjoyed visiting the nearby towns of Holland, South Haven, Saugatuck and Douglas, MI. There are wonderful shops and restaurants along the lakefront (all within reasonable driving distance from the Bed and Breakfast).
You will definitely thank yourself for booking a stay at Castle in the Country! We look forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on 65 secluded acres at our Southwest Michigan bed and breakfast, with private lake and walking trails. Book romantic rooms and suites at our Michigan inn and spa with comfy King or Queen beds, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and Wi-Fi. Enjoy a full gourmet breakfast, indulge in our on-site spa and enjoy delicious dinners at our romantic Michigan getaway. If you are looking for an inn in Saugatuck area or a romantic Allegan hotel, escape to Castle in the Country B&B Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Country Hotel Allegan
- Castle In The Country Bed And Breakfast Inn