My girlfriend and I came up to Michigan to enjoy the wineries and scenery offered by the beautiful country setting with Fall just gearing up. We stayed in the Golden Tower, a cute/cozy room with plenty of space for two and kept impeccably clean/decorated. The grounds were beautiful and it was lovely getting to walk through the wooded area on our way to the lake. Everything was extremely picturesque (I rarely take photographs and even I couldn't help myself!). The innkeepers (my principal interaction was with Ruth) maintain a very well-kept and smoothly running operation. Breakfast each morning was delicious!! Furthermore, Ruth offered terrific recommendations for activities to do in the area. We enjoyed going to the wine tour at Fenn Valley (the owner himself did the tour!) and having an incredibly delicious lunch at "Salt of the Earth" (highly recommended!). Overall, the two nights we spent out in the country were exactly what we were looking for and Castle in the Country provided top-notch accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on 65 secluded acres at our Southwest Michigan bed and breakfast, with private lake and walking trails. Book romantic rooms and suites at our Michigan inn and spa with comfy King or Queen beds, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and Wi-Fi. Enjoy a full gourmet breakfast, indulge in our on-site spa and enjoy delicious dinners at our romantic Michigan getaway. If you are looking for an inn in Saugatuck area or a romantic Allegan hotel, escape to Castle in the Country B&B Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Country Hotel Allegan
- Castle In The Country Bed And Breakfast Inn