My fiancé and I stayed at the Castle from 4/5-4/7/14 and had a wonderful experience. The breakfast each morning was fantastic, and our room was perfect (the Jewel Box)! We were able to enjoy some of the local attractions, including a horseback ride at the Wild West Ranch in Allegan, and went wine tasting at Fenn Valley in Fenville. We also indulged in a couple's massage at the Spa on the property and it was a great experience. The staff had many suggestions on where to go and what to see, and were very helpful with all of our needs. We would definitely come back soon! And I almost forgot, the homemade cookies they make each day for guests are AMAZING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on 65 secluded acres at our Southwest Michigan bed and breakfast, located near Saugatuck area and with private lake and walking trails. Book today in our romantic rooms and suites with comfy King or Queen beds, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and Wi-Fi. Enjoy a full gourmet breakfast, at your own individual table for two, indulge in our on-site spa and enjoy delicious dinners at our romantic getaway. If you are looking for an inn in Saugatuck area or a romantic Allegan hotel, escape to Castle in the Country B&B Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Castle in the Country Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle In The Country Hotel Allegan
- Castle In The Country Bed And Breakfast Inn