“A please to feel home!!!”
Review of Casa Verde B&B

and 1 more site!
Casa Verde B&B
Ranked #2 of 30 Sucre B&B and Inns
Sucre, Bolivia
“A please to feel home!!!”
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I just arrived here, and I will stay in this house for a year, because it's one of the few places I feel comfortable to stay for a long time. Beautiful house and patio, quiet place, good sleep and a lot of comfort. Rene is a very nice person, helps you with whatever problem you may encounter... a good place

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Westerlo, Belgium
Reviewed 9 September 2010

If you want a place to stay where you can feel at home, you should go to Casa Verde ! You get everything you need and even more - hot water, a large bed, personalised service, peace and quiet, freedom, price/quality... Nothing to worry about in Casa Verde !

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
Reviewed 3 September 2010

I stayed in Sucre for 4 months, during this 4 months I stayed in different places. One of the most important things is to have warm water when you want to take a shower. I've experienced that this isn't a normal thing in Sucre. But during my stay in Casa Verde the water was always hot.

The breakfast was really good and even the B&B is close to the centre, I slept very well and quiet. I can recommend Casa Verde if you want to go to Sucre. The city is really beautiful and the owner of the B&B knows a lot of places you have to see.

The patio is really cozy. You can enjoy the sun next to the pool.

Casa Verde --> Highly recommended !

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
aalst
Reviewed 31 August 2010

A good breakfast, for me, is the mark of a quality establishment,
The quality of the ingredients here was never in doubt.
The first thing I noticed was the good mix of traditional breakfast
items and fine local food. The Casa Verde offers a more than great price/quality balance. Although our group was rather big (11 pers.) the casa always had a positive answer on our special requests . An earlier or later breakfast, extra food for lunch packages, no problem for the staff.

Despite the fact that we were in Sucre for work and there was a lot of time pressure on us, the Casa Verde always felt like a relax home base. The owner of the BB knows a great lot of the city social and cultural background. On simple demand he provides realy helpful information, things you wont find in your guidebook, for discovering the real Sucre.
Thanks to Rene and his staff we had a realy pleasant stay in Sucre,
from the early morning until late at night.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank RenaatB
Vilvoorde, Belgium
Reviewed 30 August 2010

René is a wonderful host, he takes care of his guests day and night. He knows everything about Sucré and tell you stories about it for hours. He loves casa verde and sucre and you can tell.

• Stayed March 2010
Mechelen, Belgium
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I originally had low standards when it came down to searching an accommodation in Sucre. That was until I came across Casa Verde. Not only does this place depict the charm and hospitality of all of Sucre, here you can simply expect the best. Casa Verde not only has the most awesome landlord (I once broke the key to my room after a wild night out, and the dude just kept smiling and telling me it wasn’t a problem!) but everything is impeccable: the food, the rooms, the beds... Especially the showers appealed to me. Even when I made a huge mess (and I tend to do that time to time), the shower would be super clean when I’d come home that night. And I chose the word ‘home’ on purpose. Casa Verde makes you feel at ease that you’re sad you can’t stay around longer. If you’re searching for hygiene, comfort, good food and hospitality in the heart of Sucre at a more than reasonable price, Casa Verde is the place to be. Hell, I’d even call it paradise.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple