“AMAZING SERVICE!”

Bolivian Full Xplorer
Ranked #9 of 9 Tours in Sucre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a Bolivian Tour operator, we offer to you many option of tours in Bolivia, we are experts in Adventure tours we have hiking, biking, climbing, paragliding, horseriding,Quads and monorcicle tours, Those tours are amazing you will be able to swim in some natural places and have fun and adrenaline.We also offer tour in many cities of Bolivia.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Prudi and Roxana are the truth!!! They were incredibly helpful, knowledgable, and thoughtful! They speak excellent English (and French and Norwegian!) and are true professionals! We feel extremely lucky to have found Prudi and Roxana. They went above and beyond to help us with every one of our requests! We were in a difficult situation because there was a blockade preventing tourists for getting to Uyuni. Without Prudi and Roxana, we would not have been able to visit the Salt Flats! Going to the Salt Flats was the main reason we came to Bolivia, and Prudi and Roxana helped us get there before we had to leave Bolivia! They are absolute legends!

You should definitely go to Bolivian Explorer when you are in Sucre! They will be able to help you with transportation, accomodation, and tours.

Thank you so much!

1  Thank Adam G

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Went with this agency for a 3hr quad bike tour. Was expecting a bit of an adrenaline tour on the bikes but was disappointed. The bikes were not the best and the guide limited our speeds greatly throughout the tour which made it a bit of an anticlimax. He often seemed scared to remotely push the bikes to any great speed out of fear that the bikes would break down. The scenery was decent and it was a relatively safe experience

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Another tour agency cancelled on us at the last minute so we tried this company at 7pm and they managed to book us on a 6hr motorbike tour for 9am the next day. The tour itself was awesome. Highly recommended. We drove to the Maragua crater and then around the mountains with loads of great views of sucre. Our guide was excellent, shout out to Robert.

Would definitely do this again with the same company.

Oh and the lady in the office even helped us get our laundry back from a very unhelpful laundrette!

2  Thank annamaple1
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Paid 425B for 2 day trek to Maragua with a group of 6 others. Trip was decent until we arrived in Maragua. Guide drank 9 beers so we cooked ourselves the small pasta dinner he had brought us. Next morning was a coffee cup of oatmeal and nothing else to eat until 2pm when bus arrived 1.5 hrs late. That's not enough to feed me just sitting around let alone after 4-5 hrs of walking. The group was starving so another guide gave us food while waiting for the bus. In talking with people from the other trek I found out they paid 400B to stay in the nicest place with two full big meals of dinner and breakfast plus snacks along the way. Oh and we helped carry the guides backpack bc he was too hungover.

Agency gave me 200B back but only after much discussion. Unfortunately I think they took it all from the guide and never admitted the food and lodging being their problem. Overall I wouldn't go with them again for anything.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I went on a tour to Maragua with 5 more tourists with this company. The car this company sent us is just unbelievable. A Landrover from 1984, one seat in the front for the guide , and in the back for the tourists 2 benches which were extremely uncomfortable, especially on these bumpy roads we went, and from where one could not even see the view because they were facing each other and the windows were not only dirty but also colored. The guide was so nice and agreed to switch seats with me when we stopped after one hour, if I had to sit in the back the whole trip I would have a much worse neckache than I have now. When I asked the driver if the company did not have another car he said it was not the company´s car, it was his, the company hired him with his car when they had tourists for a tour. I find it a shame that a company that charges for a trip of 7 hours in a country like Bolivia from us together 190 US Dollars hires the probably cheapest car with driver it can get.
I would definitely not recommend this company. The places we went to were beautiful, this saved the day. I would very much like to add some photos of the sitting facilities in this car but I don´t see how I can do it.

bolivianxplorer, Gerente at Bolivian Full Xplorer, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

My dear friend, we are not agree with your comment because you say it was a terrible tour only because of the car, but as you noticed this kind of cars that we use fot this rainy season are the best ones for this roads.

Hope you understand, thanks for your comment