- Located in the city center (10 minutes by foot from the main plazza)
- Lovely inner garden
- Good wifi for Bolivia
- Room was clean and confortable (hot shower, good bed...)
- Staff speak a little bit english
- Very safe place
- Quiet and clean common area
- Good breakfast
- The breakfast is from 8:15 to 10:00. Once i arrive at 9:45 and there was no more bread... Twice we asked to have our breakfast a little bit earlier (8:00) and it was not possible to have fresh juice neither fruit salad. They should be a little bit more flexible...
- We booked online and we got an other room that the one we booked. We asked to change and we had a better one the next day. Except in peak season, do not book online and go there directly, it will be cheaper and you will probably have a better room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal CasArte TakubambaWelcome to our family run hostel were you can rest and relax, or maybe participate in some of the workshops: theater, painting, ceramics or playing Latin guitar. The hostel is an old house with lots of atmosphere localized in the historical centre in Sucre. It used to be the home of our grandparents and is now totally restored and upgraded to modern standards. We have single, double and triple rooms all with private bathrooms. We serve breakfast and during the day you can make your own coffee or small snack at our guest kitchen in the courtyard. You can also visit the art gallery where local artists share their creativity and inspiration with us. If you enjoy cooking you are also welcome to use our traditional Andean stone oven. The smells and flavors are unique and its perfect to make everything from bread to pizza to meat and vegetables. Welcome and enjoy your stay!SERVICES - Breakfast, Hot-gas powered showers, WiFi, Towels, Guest kitchen,Check in 1:00 PM,Check out 11:00 AM - Special prices for weeks, months and longer stays. The hostel is only 450 meters away from the main square, localized within the historic city center, on a quiet street. The main supermarket, cinema, ATMs, travel agencies are located 200 meters from the hostel. We are 350 meters from Nicolas Ortiz, the street where you will find cafes, restaurants, bars, concerts, "Fiesta" at night in the city. At almost every corner nearby you can grab a taxi or jump on or of the minibuses that takes you around the town.-From the bus station 5 minutes by taxi and 15 minutes by bus -From the airport 10 minutes by taxi -From the main square a 5 minute walk -From the Central Market 7 minutes walk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal CasArte Takubamba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.