El Hotel de Su Merced
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsquichecakeslemon meringue pielovely hotelsan feliperoof terraceexcellent breakfastthe main squarespent two nightscolonial stylecomfortable bedgreat cityjuicewe loved our staywould stay againbreadthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I must say mention that of all the times I have visited this lovely country of Bolivia, the best of all hotels I have been to al Hostal de su Merced, Sucre. The attention there was very kind, polite,The staff was mostly friendly, specially Hilmar. I like the room was very clean. I like the beauty of the Hostal,,

Room Tip: I highly recommend you, the room 19 it was the best
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
rafo0202, Propietario at El Hotel de Su Merced, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Eliana,
Thank you for your trust and for your review which I have shared with our staff.

It’s a pleasure for me and all our team to be considered as the best hotel in Bolivia!!
We are not just a hotel and our aim is to offer more than a warm bed, a clean room and a friendly smile.

We will be waiting for you in your Sucre’s second home,
Kindly,

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

If you are thinking to come to Sucre, this hotel is your best choice! Wonderful service, delicious food, wi-fi works very good, best location in town (in the heart of the city) and lots of charm. I love it and wish to have the opportunit to come back soon!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Vanessa C
rafo0202, Propietario at El Hotel de Su Merced, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Vanessa,
Thank you very much for the lovely review.

Me and the all the team are very happy to know that you appreciated our warm and familiar service.
Let us know when you’re coming so we can reserve your favorite room: )

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The staff is very helpfull and hostal is beautfull, full of flowers and terraces - you can just sit and relax or read and the town is down there all white as the hostal itself. Breakfast is varied and very tasty. Rooms are spatious and stylish with the antique furniture and lights, old wooden floors. It is also very near the Central Plaza, everything is at walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Carmen G, Propietario at El Hotel de Su Merced, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Zdenka,
Thank you for your kind and motivational feedback.

It will be a pleasure for me to forward your comments to the rest of the team.
Please remember that our house is your second home and we will be waiting for you in the white city of America.

Kindly,
Carmen

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

This lovely hotel with very friendly and helpfull staff is close to the central Plaza, but it's very quiet. Service is written in capitals here; they'll do everything to make you have a pleasant stay. They'll bring up your suitcase, lend you an umbrella when it rains, call a taxi... From the terraces you'll have stunning views over the beautiful white city and there are lovely little terraces to relax surrounded by flowers. Breakfast is the best I had in Bolivia: fresh fruits and orange juice, homemade pies and cakes, pancakes, eggs etc etc and great coffee! Fast Wifi everywhere 24 hrs, good tv-set, spotless clean and big comfortable rooms. I travel alone and I feel at home here! Every year I spend a couple of nights here, on my way to Potosí and I always look forward to it. I will be back next year and bring my friends :-)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear M Kamphuis,
We appreciate your kind feedback and the trust you are showing to us every time when you come back to our hotel.

You are showing to us that we are not just a hotel; we are a passionate team that will do everything that is in our hands for offering a memorable stay for our guests.
We will be waiting for you and your friends next year:)

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Rooms and actually the entire hotel is very clean. Breakfast is good too, it is not the best I've tried but it is OK. Located just 2 or 3 blocks away from the main square of Sucre. It would be great if they would offer some suggestions about tourist places to visit.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Carmen G, Propietario at El Hotel de Su Merced, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Ernesto,
I thank you for taking the time to review us.

I am pleased that you appreciated the cleanliness, breakfast and the location of our hotel.
Many travelers say that our breakfast could be the best of their trip but we would like that all our guests would say the same. So, I will contact you directly in order that you could help us for achieving that dream.

We look forward in welcoming you back at our home!