“Best school in sucre”

Open Spanish - Day Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Spanish Lesson provides high quality instruction for students of all levels and ages. Our goal is to create an optimal learning environment allowing our students to learn and fully enjoy their experience. All of our instruction is private one-to-one lessons with tailor-made curriculum to meet the needs of each student. Teaching is balanced between the areas of writing, reading, and grammar
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We lived in the school for a week whilst taking a weeks spanish lesson. Great value for money seeing as most schools charge 40 bob per hour without accommodation included. David, my teacher, was great and very patient with me, which was good because i was useless to start with. Gonzales and his family are super friendly too, and will make you feel right at home; cooking you dinner, showing you around town and even going for nights out. Would highly recommend the whole experience!

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I did nearly two weeks of lessons here a while back and I really don't regret it! It was just what I needed to get a good start with understanding and learning more Spanish! I had two different teachers which was great as they both had two different approach. They were both nice and patient with me ;) I recommend this place!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Brilliant Spanish school, its small and the rooms basic but even before you finish your first day you'll be part of the family.

I checked a few places out with my husband, and all of them because his 1st language is Spanish only spoke to him and basically ignored me... Gonzolo was different he welcomed both of us but spoke to me directly, after all I was the one wanting the lessons.

I started the following day with Shirley, such a lovely patient girl. I was going to do 5 days of 4hrs a day, I ended up doing 10 days!!

Another good point about this school which differs from a few of the others us that they split the 4hrs into 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, which let's you digest everything into manageable chucks.

I'd highly recommend this school, I learnt so much, thank you Shirley xx

Hasta Luego !!

1  Thank Brum1308
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I compared the schools in Sucre, before I decided to study at this school. The prices and offers are quite similar, but I liked the athmosphere so took 10 classes at this school.
The classes with Gonazalo were good fun, the location good and rooms basic, but nice. I defenitely can recommend the school.
I asked for a tandem partner outside of the school and Gonzalo arranged that I met up with his sister in law to exchange German for Spanish. He was very helpful and I enjoyed the time with her! Thank you very much again for the great time!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 10 days in private lessons, 4 hours a day. After those 40 hours we both feel that our Spanish is really improved a lot. It changed our traveling, we now communicate easily with locals, which makes traveling in South America much more fun. We were happy with our great teachers and we found studying Spanish very enjoyable! We did a Bolivian cooking class at one of the evenings and it was delicious. Studying at Open Spanish school was a good choise and thanks to that we keep practicing our Spanish every day while traveling.