“0 spanish to having a conversation in 1 week”

Open Spanish School
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Spanish Lesson provides high quality instruction for students of all levels and ages. Our goal is to create an optimal learning environment allowing our students to learn and fully enjoy their experience. All of our instruction is private one-to-one lessons with tailor-made curriculum to meet the needs of each student. Teaching is balanced between the areas of writing, reading, and grammar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best spanish school in sucre! Our teacher Maya was so positive and helpful, she made learning spanish fun and easy. We had private lessons for 5 days with 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the afternoon and by the last day we were only speaking spanish in the lessons. We went away with an excellent experience and continue to learn spanish as we travel. I highly recommend this school

All reviews
"spent days"
in 6 reviews
"amazing teacher"
in 4 reviews
"travels in south america"
"great place to learn"
"home stay"
"shirley"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I studied for 2 weeks with Shirley. She is the best Spanish teacher we've had and we learnt so much. Thank you Shirley for all your hard work and amazing teaching skills!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you Gonzalo and his team for an excellent experience in Sucre. The teachers were very attentive to my needs.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I spent two weeks in thr school with a mixture of small group and private lessons. It is a small school and you feel like part of the family. My teacher was Alejandra and she was brilliant! She was so kind and patient and interesting to talk to, I learnt a lot.
I also stayed in the school, they had comfortable beds and a well equipped hostel.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I took one week of classes at Open Spanish and wish I could've stayed even longer to continue! I spent two hours in the afternoon learning from the lovely and patient Shirley. I specified that I wanted to practice the past tense during my time there, and came out feeling very satisfied with the structure of the class and how much I learned. I had opportunities to speak a lot during the class, was given many exercises to do in my spare time, and had a lot of the grammar clarified. The small grammar book that the school provided is also one reason I chose to study there – it's not overwhelming and is filled with tons of exercises to help get the material to stick. I highly recommend Open Spanish. :)