After statin 2 days in Amigo Hostel just 100 m away we desperately moved to Backpackers hostel. In many ways it was a pleasant surprise.
- There were only few guests in the hostel which made it very quite and nearly like a retreat ( It used to be a nun convent before. Great and well preserved architecture of the building
- Our basic twin room located in the back was clean and pleasant
- Great value 90 B for the clean twin room without bathroom ( 45B each) The room seemed to be recently renovated.
- Shared bathroom was also renovated and kept clean ( although just 2 bathrooms may be an issue if hotel is very busy)
- Basic breakfast included
- Good, location 5 min walking to Plaza de Mayo
- Hostel staff ruin the great experience in this otherwise very good hostel. They should receive some customer service skills training ( I had to argue to use Internet at 10 pm and I was allowed to use it just for 15 min as guy from reception wanted to continue watching his movie and lay on the couch). Woman in the kitchen didn't bother to reply good morning
- No facility/ information or any sort of social life. If you look for any socializing or meeting new travelers it may be an issue.