“Priced right and excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Flat Rock MI
“Priced right and excellent”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had the New Orleans Seafood dinner with brocolli and the salad bar. We started with the salad bar and and then the New Orleans seafood dinner. The salad bar was perfect and appeared to be just made and set out. The entree was brought to us by someone other than the server so it was served when it finished being cooked. What a nice way to run a business. In addition to the great food , we used a coupon that was published in our local newspaper. These are the reasons that we come here again and again.
We dined at 5:30 Saturday evening.

• Visited March 2014

“Good Food”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

A friend and I dined at this restaurant last night. I ordered the petite sirloin (well done) and Cheddar mashed potatoes- very tasty. My friend had the grilled salmon- he loved it!
Generally, I'm a picky eater and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the entrees at Ruby Tuesday. The steak was juicy in spite of being well done. I can't wait to go back.
The only negative was- the complimentary bread- dry and I didn't like the texture. They use to serve very good toast and should change back. Overall the food was good and I would highly recommend and go back.

• Visited August 2013