Best Western Greenfield Inn
US$105
US$87
US$84
Red Roof
Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village(Dearborn)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
ComfortInn
US$148
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe henry ford museumpink palacepackage dealincluded ticketspool areahot tubattached restaurantbit dateddetroit areafree breakfasteasy accessshuttle servicegreat place to stayfree shuttleoff the highwayfitness centerstayed one night
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Our non smoking room reeked of smoke when we checked in; the staff was very helpful and offered to put a filter in the room while we were out of the room. The cold and hot water taps in the bathroom sink were reversed. The bar area was exceptionally noisy and I would recommend avoiding the restaurant; while the food was acceptable, the service was glacier slow. We had a large party eating dinner there (12 in total) but we were there much later than dinner rush (8:00) and it took an hour to get our food. Whoever cleaned our room missed a pair of dirty underpants which was pretty nasty. You have to wonder what else they missed. All in all it was an acceptable room for the price, but I would have been pretty irked if it had been any more expensive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greenfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for a stay that will be remembered for all of the wrong reasons. We have very high standards for cleanliness and service and an experience such as yours is unacceptable. Your comments have been shared with all necessary departments to prevent any future incidents from occurring. We hope you will consider coming back and staying with us again in the future so we can show you that we are capable of a superior guest experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This Best Western is a little older, but it is still a quality facility. Car buffs will find the photos of vintage automobiles in the hallways of interest, this is Detroit, right? The room was clean and comfortable and the restaurant was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our extensive collection of automobile prints. And you are correct, this is the Motor City! We hope you will keep us in mind for any future trips to this area.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was traveling with our in-laws and purchased the Family Escape to Yesteryear 1 Night Package. When I arrived, I was handed the package and noticed that it was for 2 adults and 2 children. The front desk informed me that it has been that way for over a year. Their website does not state that and I booked the room as 4 adults. The following morning, this really ticked me off and after confirming that there is no where on the website again about children, I went back to the front desk to exchange the child tickets for adults. I had to argue with the staff and prove to them on the website. I got the "I could care less attitude" and it was becoming obvious they wanted me to leave. I told them I had no issue if it was for 2 child but that is not was advertised and I demanded adult tickets. They finally exchanged them and I requested that they change the website to help future customers. She said she would but you could tell she wasn't going to do a thing. I asked again politely this time and told her to write it down to give to someone that could make the change as I knew she most likely wasn't the one. Needless to say, the website still isn't changed. Overall the hotel is unique and did not have anything wrong but I shouldn't have to have an argument with the staff over something like this.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your recent stay for us. Unfortunately, the package is indeed set up for a family, meaning adults and children. However, we have no problem upgrading the package to four adults to assist those with different booking needs. In this case, there would be no additional charge for the actual tickets as the tickets are not marked adult or child. The only additional cost would be to upgrade the breakfasts from children's to adults, which is a fee of $5.00 per person per day.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

It was the quietest place I've ever stayed. I loved the pillow top mattresses. And the internet was faster than mine at home. Location was great. Close to the downtown area, Comerica Park, & Greektown. I will be back again!! THANK YOU!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We just recently finished an upgrade on our internet services and it is nice to know that it was effective. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

First the pros: The overall hotel is great. The pool is huge, boasts a hot tub as well as a sauna. The décor is very interesting and displays the love of the city of Detroit and cars. It is very close to several restaurants, shopping and museums. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. They offer a number of packages for Tiger games and have a restaurant on-site. Now for the cons: The restaurant has good food but service was lacking and took a long time to get refills, food and to get seated. The general restrooms are very close but the décor in the one closest to the restaurant is very dark and could go with an update. We did not care for the fact that there was "adult only" swimming for one hour during the week and two hours on the weekend that caused a strife with my children since anyone under the age of 21 was not allowed in the pool after 9 PM. There was an issue with some of the guests and they became quite loud and annoying when we were visiting with family in the lobby area. Other than these few issues, we would definitely consider staying at this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: I would go for one of the suites in the future, it would give us a little more room for a family of four.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Greenfield Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a detailed review of your recent stay with us. I hope you will come back again in the future and give us another try.