“Long Time Eating Spot Plating up really Great Meals”

Ram's Horn Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Allen Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Super Great Breakfast and Meals

I've been eating at this great chain for 30 years and so love the friendly efficient staff along with the great meal deals and breakfast having my favorite bi-quits and gravy in the D. The country boy breakfast combo's will leave feeling full of super delightful foods. Great place to start or end your day, a small Detroit chain that promotes Quality and Professional service always

1  Thank BREWINGBIGBEERS
There are newer reviews for Ram's Horn Restaurant

Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Nothing to get excited about here. Average food, average service. The bldg is a bit old and so are the furnishings. Prices are good, though and it seems to be popular with the locals.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I have always preferred Ram's Horn over Denny's. They have really delicious Reubens, grilled cheese, french fries and side salads.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

I was seated near the register all alone in the front of the restaurant. The waitress brought the bill so I put down what I thought was two five dollars bills and a single for the $8 dollar check on top of the bill. The waitress came by and took the bill and I told her it was set. As I left she shyed away from looking at me which I thought was strange since I thought a $3 dollar tip was good for an $8 dollar bill. The next day I discovered that a $50 dollar bill was not in my wallet and the only place that I had spent any money was there.
Now I know why she looked away. She should have been honest enough to ask if I had made a mistake. I wouldn't go where waitresses are dishonest

1  Thank Albert M