“Amazing Pizza, amazing customer service”
Review of Primo's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Primo's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Allen Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 April 2013

we just moved to Allen Park and received a coupon for a free pizza. We had never had Primos, so we thought we would try it out. The owners were so pleasant to us and the pizza is the best I've ever had! Great sauce and great cheese! We will be long time customers for sure!

1  Thank easpica1983

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Great littel mom-and-pop type of Pizza joint. The staff are always helpful and quick to get to you. There is VERY LITTLE seating in the restaurant itself, maybe 20 people total. Most people do pick-up or delivery anyway. Byt the pizza is very good and their wings are a GREAT football watching snack, some of the best I've had next to Hooters! Good job guys (and girls).

Reviewed 15 May 2012

First time we ordered from this pizza joint. Not a bad pie, in fact it was pretty good. I would suggest using real mushrooms and not the canned kind.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

A buddy and I were on our way to a high school hockey game and decided to stop at Primo's Pizza in Allen Park, based on a couple of good reviews on TA and it was on the way to the game. The dining area is small, maybe 6 tables. It is apparent that Primo's has been around a long time. It is aged but in a good Mom-and-Pop sense. We ordered a large special pizza with everything. The pizza maker said it would be about 10-12 minutes and he was right on the money. There is no alcohol served and soft drinks are in stand alone coolers. The pizza came in a delivery box. We asked for paper plates, plastic knives and forks and napkins which they gladly provided. The pizza was hot, just out of the oven. First bite was delicious, with a crispy thin crust and just the right amount of toppings. We actually finished the entire pie. Excellent combination of flavors.

Was it the very best pizza I have ever had? No. But it was certainly in the top 5. The menu is extensive and while eating we noted there was a brisk carry out business. For a tasty, well made and quick pizza, you would not be making a mistake eating at Primo's. I will return.

Reviewed 1 August 2011

I grew up in Allen Park. I've moved to California but i visit 3-4 times a year. It's a ritual to visit Primo's everytime I come home. Everything's great but the DIP STICKS with MEAT SAUCE are the bomb!