“Amazing lunch!”
Review of Aroy Thai

Aroy Thai
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Allendale
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Pad Thai with Pork and Curry Veggies with Shrimp was excellent. Curry sauce was amazing and prices were good!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

My son and I spit up orders of Chicken Pad Thai, and a chicken dish with green peppper, mushrooms and red curry. We ordered them hot. These two dishes had completely different taste, and both were quite delicious. We both agreed that it was the best oriental food we have ever had, and we have tried quite a few places. Nothing fancy here, but they did use real plates and cutlery. Our bill came to $16.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Aroy today for lunch with daughter Marlee, a great half way meeting spot between Grand Haven and Grand Rapids. We loved it! Started with Tom Qha Gai soup with Tofu - delightful! Marlee had the Gang Gai which was terrific and I, being a duck lover, was delighted with the Curry Duck - WOW! Service was great and very reasonably priced. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband used to stop in here a lot as ut was close to his work. He was dying to bring us here. Its a nice little place. He LOVES the Lad Na which is noodles, beef and broccoli in a spicy garlicky sauce. Very good. I had the Aroy Fried Rice. Very delicious and good sized portion. I also tried their vegetable spring roll with plum sauce which was also tasty. Definetely would return

Reviewed 15 February 2018

It is hard to find Thai restaurants near me, so when visiting my daughter in Hudsonville, I noticed this Thai place. I took my grandkids with me when babysitting one evening a few nights ago, and I was pleasantly surprised. We ordered off the menu ... the kids love Crab Rangoons, so we ordered two of those. Each of us ordered an entree because they did NOT have a Children's Menu. They both wanted different types of Fried Rice, and I ordered the garlic chicken. The rangoons were excellent - they don't go skimpy with the filling. On the other hand, I was not impressed with my garlic chicken. The chicken tasted a little old to me. The kids liked the fried rice. The portions are HUGE. We probably all three could have eaten from one fried rice entree. Oh, well, took the leftovers home for another night. The service could have been a little better. I only saw one waitress for the whole restaurant.