“Great family breakfast and lunch restaurant”

Murphy's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Allendale
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Each and every time, food and service plus price are what everyone looks for. Plus great tasting pig in the blanket.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We went for breakfast and it took quite a while for us to be seated... the line was nearly out the door! But I just take that as a sign of a good business, as all of the tables were full. It's a nice and easy breakfast place and all I can say is get the cinnamon roll pancakes!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I had the horizon breakfast which was a nice mixture of hashbrowns, bacon, cheese, onion and green peppers with egg whites scrambled over top. You must have either the cinnamon roll or the pecan cinnamon roll they are just absolutely to die for. This is my second visit to this place and the service is impeccable and the food very memorable. I recommend this place for out of town guests.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I wish I lived closer to partake in the variety of affordable, home cooked meals. This place is worth visiting every day! Loved the discount given when we mentioned we were guests at the local KOA in Allendale, MI

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I've only ever been there for breakfast and it is excellent. They serve lunch too but I don't think they do dinner. It's one big open room with tables and booths. Try the massive cinnamon roll, awesome! If this review is helpful please let me know. Thanks so much.