Triangle Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
All reviewsgas stationrooms are smallacross the streetfree coffeeflat screen tvstay there againnever stay anywhere elsealma areapleasant surprisegreat place to stayshort staybar and grillsoaring eagle casinolittle gembathroom windowowners live on sitemicrowave and refrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed for many stays
Excellent value & clean. A gem. Best in Alma area rooms always clean. A piece of enjoyment locally. Don't look any further for perfection. A plus motel for family & friends. Will recommend to my friends for their Alma stays.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank cpimji2
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for your review and continuous support of our motel. We do appreciate both so very much. See you next time!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I enjoyed my stay. the room was number 9 it was roomy with good beds that were comfortable. the service was very good with friendly staff, enough parking with a nice sitting area outside of rooms. along with a nice yard and picnic area. it was very clean, and conveniently located, with easy access to the highway.

Room Tip: room 9 was very nice with plenty of room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg B

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to hear feedback from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.
Thanks again,
Judy & Michelle

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed here two nights while in Alma to participate in my college class's fiftieth reunion.

The very reasonable price reflects the fact that the accommodations are basic. But, surprisingly for the price, the details of the various basic elements were quite perfectly implemented. My room was immaculate, attractively decorated and featured a very comfortable bed, other useful pieces of furniture, a large modern TV, a small refrigerator and plenty of hanging space (and hangers) for clothes. The bathroom was also spotless, featured a good quality European-style shower head (usable fixed or hand-held) - and provided truly hot water around the clock. Nowhere in either room did I find evidence of wear and tear or shabbiness of any sort. There was easy-to-use WiFi .

The location, for a very conveniently close to the main north/south highway establishment, was definitely above average - with a large grassy treed area across a small driveway from the room doors. There was occasionally some engine noise from vehicles on the smaller road into Alma on the other (rear) side of the building, but it did not interfere with my sleep. This sturdy older (though beautifully renovated and maintained) building provided excellent insulation from the bit of traffic noise and from the sounds of other visitors (the place was full up both nights I was there - but I never heard any evidence of the other people through the apparently thick walls).

Lastly, the two women who have long owned and operated this small motel are terrific - professional, friendly and helpful. For example, since I ended up arriving long after the time they generally close up the office (I got in close to 11 p.m. rather than the 7 or 8 I'd been aiming for) they left the room open for me and let me take care of the formalities the next morning. And though I had taken the room for three nights (to cover the unlikely possibility that I might want to stay one more night after the festivities ended), I decided to head out after the first two nights. But when I insisted that I pay, as I'd promised to, for all three nights they were equally insistent that I get my money back for the third night. The matter was resolved, happily for both sides, by their managing in just a quick call or two, to arrange for someone on their "wait list" (yes, they had one!) to take the newly available room.

By the way, small can be very nice: with no more than ten rooms, all are ground-level, so it is simple to pull in and park - so very conveniently - right in from of one's door. And the office is just a few steps walk for any visitor.

If I visit my old alma mater another time, I'll certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank grandmaEthel
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate all the reviews and it's always interesting to see what "amenities" and features are important to and noticed by guests. We have tried to anticipate guests needs and are pleased when it seems we have met those needs. We wish you well and hope to see you for the next reunion!
Thanks again,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed at the Triangle Motel on a weekend trip for races at Stanton Michigan. What a treat is was to stay there. We were welcomed at the desk, and they were so helpful with directions and other questions we had. The rooms were spotless, the beds comfy and we really enjoyed our stay there. Im sure we will head back to Stantan races again, and will most definitely stay at the Triangle! Thanks
Carrie De Schutter

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CarrieFD
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that your room matched your expectations and that you were pleasantly surprised. We hope to see you (and your friends) next time you are in the area. Thanks again,

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We have stayed three nights at the Triangle Motel on two separate occasions. It is superb in every way. Michelle and Judy are true professionals: friendly, courteous, and efficient. We will always stay with them whenever in the Alma/Ithaca environs. Daniel and June Walcott

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Walcott~
Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and we are thrilled to be your go to place when in the Alma/Ithaca environs. We look forward to your next visit and we will always do our best to continue to earn your business.