“Wow!”

Triangle Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Alma
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 August 2014

What a great place! I loved the "retro modern" design of the rooms...reminds me of the motels we stayed at when I was a kid, only updated with cool modern decor. Loved it! I'd read all the reviews and was still amazed how clean the room was. The bathroom was immaculate and the bed was soooo comfortable, best motel/hotel bed I've ever slept in. Add to that a flat screen TV, microwave, and mini-fridge...everything I needed for an extended stay. It was real nice to chat with the owners everyday, like I was a guest, not a customer. And what a pleasure to wake up and see the squirrels, birds and rabbit out in the garden. Staying here was like the cherry on my vacation sundae...thanks!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you. We look forward to your return trip next summer!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Hello, if you are looking for a peaceful place to stay, this is a great one - the rooms are very nicely decorated in soothing colors, and there is some cool furniture there too . . . BUT the thing that makes this place OUTSTANDING is THE BEDS! You may ask, wouldn't you expect a motel to be concerned about putting in great beds? Most of us travelers know sadly this is not the case MOST of the time. What a nice difference! Thank you very much, Michelle and Judy, for making this a great place to stay! AND a special shout-out to APRIL who graciously wasn't unhappy with me for checking out about ten minutes late. Hope you all do well, and thank your for turning an old haunt into a new haunt. Sincerely, Some Guy from Kalamazoo.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

As always, we are so appreciative when our guests take the time to write a review for us, so thank you! We are happy you are happy and happy to be your new haunt! We look forward to seeing you next time.
Some Gals from Alma !

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I researched all of the places to stay in this area. I read many reviews and decided to stay at The Triangle Motel. I was very happy with my decision. This is a very clean quiet place to stay. Easy access to area restaurants and the highway. The beds are very comfortable. Free Wi-Fi, microwave and fridge. The only thing I found that I would have liked is a small coffee pot. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for review. We are glad that you found your stay enjoyable. We went back and forth on coffee pots in the rooms and decided, for various reasons, not to put them in but we hope the coupons for free coffee across the street at the Citgo helps offset the issue.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Clean, quiet, friendly. 5 stars at this price. A/C, shower, hair dryer, free WiFi. Remodeled, nothing is too old. Very comfortable bed. Small room, but has a desk, plus small table and chairs, refrigerator and microwave. Outside door, easy free parking. Easy access from freeway. No pet smell. Nonsmoking. Some people would choose to pay twice as much to also have tub, larger room, pool, gym, breakfast, or other amenities, but the Triangle suited me fine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your review. It's always good to get good reviews, but even a bit better to get one from someone who stayed while we were away. Glad that you were happy with your room and good to know things were running smoothly while we were away. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The Triangle Motel was very reminiscent of good times gone by. A clean room in a quiet setting. A perfect affordably priced night. The owners are super people who really do care about your satisfaction. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

What a wonderful surprise with this motel. I didn't know what to expect, but the room was awesome. So clean and comfortable. Easy access to the highway. I highly recommend this place.
Owners are great people too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We love it when we are a "wonderful surprise"! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I do work in Ithaca, MI, and occasionally choose to spend the night nearby so I don't have to drive from Detroit in the morning. The first time I did this, I.stayed in a horror of a motel that shall remain unnamed. This time, I discovered the Triangle Motel, and I'm so glad I did. The room was clean and well-decorated, has a fridge, microwave, and flat screen tv, a desk with a lamp, and a cozy retro chair and ottoman. The owner, who is on premises, was SO nice and brought me a heater in case I was cold (I wasn't), and she asked me how I liked the room.

The owners have obviously put a lot of effort into making this motel comfortable and pleasant. Next time I'm in the area, I will without hesitation stay at the Triangle.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank bethmsgr
MichellePs, Owner at Triangle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

As always, we appreciate when our guests take the time to write a review for us. We are happy you found us and look forward to earning your business each time you are in our area. Our goal is always to have happy guests, so we do like to ask how everything is if/when we see them! Thanks again,
Judy & Michelle

Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites
#5 of 14 in Mount Pleasant
Days Inn & Suites Mt Pleasant
Days Inn & Suites Mt Pleasant
#8 of 14 in Mount Pleasant

Been to Triangle Motel? Share your experiences!