Alma Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Triangle Motel(Alma)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
Great 4.5/5
Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort(Mount Pleasant)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2011

Wanted a reasonable place to sleep and was surprised at how clean and pleasent this motel was. Location was perfect for us and plenty of nearby places to eat and shop. Microwave and small refridg was a plus. Really comfortable beds and friendly desk people. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank EHarris311
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I selected the motel for coonvenience. The Hotel.com would not accept a pre-payment as with other places, I have stayed nor could I use my American Express card that is my corporate card, instead I had to pay with my personal debit card, which creates a problem for me in submitting expenses. The motel is OK.
Sincerely, Sava Stefanovic

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank sstefanovic
Reviewed 7 July 2010

...1) non-smoking room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. 2) TV in next room was very loud. 3) Air conditioning was left off until we arrived, after clerk had promised to turn it on to cool the room, when we called and made our reservation an hour and a half before (this after 90+ degree heat outside all day). After 30 minutes, the room was still stiflingly hot, and the air coming from the very small A/C unit was tepid, so we decided to write off the $42 and drove down the street to the Alma Comfortable Inn. For $15 more, we got a nice room with A/C that worked great.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A2Mary
Reviewed 9 May 2010

Needed a hotel for my son's college graduation. There was only one hotel available in Mt. Pleasant and they wanted $195 per night. Found this hotel about 15 miles away in Alma, Mi. for $49 per night. Hotel is a bit dated but very clean and offering continental breakfast with free Wi-Fi. Restaurants galore, Wendys next door on one side and McDonalds on the other side. The bed was very comfortable and slept like a baby. Left $2 on the table for housekeeping, but was not accepted. Owner should leave a pad of paper and pencil so we can write tip for housekeeping. All in all it was a real bargain.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2010

You get a clean room with dated style, but it is pet friendly with a pet fee of $10 per dog. The room is cheap so even with the pet fee it was no more than what we paid elsewhere. This was our second stay with dogs.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends