“I vouch for Rose (proprietor) what an amaZing massage therapist...”

Better Living Massage Center & Spa
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Rose is a "hands on" seasoned massage therapist that is also well versed in aromatherapy not to mention she's a magician as she vanishes those NASTY stubborn knots like no other.

She really is in-tumed with the persons overall body she cares and it shows.

I went in yesterday with neck pain & Rose quickly realized it was coming from my mid-back & immediately went to work on releasing the area she had pin pointed.
She was on TARGET as I felt much better once she helped those muscles release ...they were TIGHT!!!

I followed Rose's recommendation to follow up with COLD (1st) then HOT (wet heat) & ensure I always finish with COLD. It worked as I am feeling better today :)

I LOVE the overall relaxed feel of the spa ...her staff always makes you feel welcomed.

Rose is also involved in her community with an "anti-bullying campaign" which I think is NEEDED ...refer to pic's.

Highly revommend!