Days Inn Alpena
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bay Motel(Alpena)
View Hotel
North Star Motel(Rogers City)
Driftwood Motel(Rogers City)
Manitou Shores(Rogers City)
View Hotel
All reviewsroll in showerwaffleshard boiled eggscontinental breakfastmusty smellthe room was nicestaff was very friendlyclean roomsfamily membersalpena areaa great place to staywould stay here againking roompool and hot tubeasy accesssecond floorpenny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Alpena Days I, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Alpena, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Reviewed 22 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Front desk staff friendly/efficient, close to shopping, restaurants. Nice clean room did not hear any outside noise. Would stay here again when in the area. Another surprise was that they sell some hand knitted/crocheted items in the lobby, very nice if one needs a hat or baby gift.

Room Tip: choose a room on the second floor if possible, I typically do however, was given a room on the lower level. Did not hear any outside noise however.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel when you were in the Alpena area. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to see you the next time you are in Alpena.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

R

Front desk @ check in very friendly. it was not till after I left and stayed the night in Soo mich that I realized that, the room was charged to my credit card and that I paid for the room upon admission I called the Alpena Inn and told them what had happened they said they had the receipt for paid by cash but I would have to wait for the credit card comp to take it off, that took 5 days their non chalant attidute did not impress me, I just wanted you to know, have stayed 2@ Days Inn for all my travels but likely will think twice about it again

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank William L
Alpena Days I, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Alpena, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Thank You for your stay at Alpena Days Inn. We are terribly sorry for the in convince of the cc Charge. We hope you will stay with us again we have addressed this problem with our desk workers.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

There are limited options in the area to stay, and I chose Days Inn because of the connection with Wyndam. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was phenomenal. They were helpful, kind and very polite.

The room was extremely clean and quiet. I didn't hear another guest the entire time I was there, even though the parking lot was full. The furnishing are dated, but still neat and in good repair. The carpet and bedspreads weren't worn at all. Great shower and water pressure, comfortable bed. The television is old and wouldn't connect via HDMI so I could stream, but it wasn't a huge inconvenience. My only wish was that I had requested an extra blanket. I was a bit chilly.

If you find yourself in the area, do no hesitate to stay at the Days Inn. I'm sure I'll be back when the opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank You for your stay at the Alpena Days Inn. We are delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your thoughts for things we can work on. We hope you choose the Days Inn the next time you are in Alpena area.