“Carson's just average for Happy hour”

Carson's American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Carson's American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 605 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Plymouth Road
Description: Contemporary American Cuisine. An eclectic American restaurant featuring a wide array of American favorites: Prime Rib, USDA Angus steaks, chicken, pork, fish, seafood and a variety of fresh salads.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I used to like going to Carson's for happy hour because of the sliders . Now I had to settle for their wings which are just average. I think a law needs to be passed prohibiting boneless wings.Also,check your bill to make sure you receive the happy hour prices at happy hour

1  Thank Rocky1948

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I hadn't been to Carson's in a while, but my organization wanted a business meeting there. Unfortunately, many of the items on the menu include bleu cheese, which I dislike. Fortunately, I did find a sandwich I liked (without bleu cheese). I do think the prices were a little on the high side for what I had.

If you like bleu cheese, you may love this place. Otherwise, not so much.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Went for a quick dinner alone while visiting the area. Outside seating available as well as the happy hour deals on patio & at bar. Just had boneless hot wings and grilled glazed brussel sprouts with house bread specialty but it was good! 2 drinks & 2 apps for $18...can't beat that.

1  Thank Kcabb
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Delicious food, creatively prepared, in a cozy atmosphere. Friendly, helpful waitstaff. Special Birthday deal & good lunch prices

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We used to visit Carson's whenever we visited AA, but it appears to have changed managers since our last visit, and the change has not been for the better. Food was less tasty than during previous visits, service was lackluster and slow. We will not go back.

We like Real Seafood (owned by the same company) better. Also Vinology.

1  Thank Caliber01