A Victory Inn & Suites - Ann Arbor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
Courtyard Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Room smelled so bad that we had to leave. Couldn't breathe. Wouldn't issue refund. Avoid this flea bag hotel at all costs. It's not worth $10 a night. They couldn't pay me to stay there again. Dirty. Disgusting. My wife wouldn't touch the quilt for fear of bugs. Got the room through hotels.com and they also wouldn't issue a refund. Will never use them again either.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank jeff l
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The only good thing about this place is location. Otherwise is overpriced and extremely outdated. I think appliances, carpets and everything else must be at least as old as the original building. Probably built in the 1950's. even the linens and towels were old and the soap and shampoos were the cheapest you can think.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Traveldad2012
Reviewed 25 October 2012

This place is dirty. Unfortunately my friend and I stayed here for a Michigan vs Michigan State game. If it wasn't for being die hard Michigan fans we would have left, but all the hotels in town were soldout. After reading the reviews on trip advisor we checked the bed upon arrival to find hairs, chip crumbs, etc on the unchanged sheets. We asked for new sheets and made the bed ourselves. When we asked the front desk to call us a taxi they replied with giving us a number instead of just calling one for us.
This place is run down and dirty with an unpleasant odour.
At least Michigan won and made the stay worth it. Go Blue!

Room Tip: If you have to stay check the bedsheets.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Conciergecouple
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel for the spring and summer 2012 semesters while attending law school in Ann Arbor. As an extended-stay guest, I can attest that this hotel and its staff provide a hospitable, clean, and comfortable atmosphere for its guests. And this is not because the staff had become more familiar with me as an extended-stay guest, but because I witnessed their hospitality extend to all guests there.
The rooms were always comfortable and the wireless connection was 100%.
My primary goal was to find a no-frills, clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced place to stay in Ann Arbor and this hotel not only met this goal but exceeded it. Its staff really did make me feel right "at home," even though I really was far from my home in Texas. And when I made my transition back to Texas, the hotel's manager Nancy went above and beyond her regular duties to make the transition go as smoothly as possible. From calling cabs for airport rides into Detroit airport to corresponding with auto shippers, she really helped make the transition a painless one.

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank StephKV
Reviewed 13 August 2012

A group of 5 couples booked here because there was a large convention in A2 and most rooms were booked. There are plenty of reasons why this motel had availability! When we entered the lobby, the smell of smoke and mustiness was prevalent. The front desk clerk was unpleasant and unhelpful. The elevator was actually scary - so old and out-dated, we opted for the stairs when possible. Each couple went to their rooms, then planned to meet in one of the "suites" shortly after. Our room was very tired, and not very clean. We actually pulled down the spread and briefly checked the sheets because we were concerned about the cleanliness. We proceeded to our friend's suite to find that one of the couples checked their bed and actually found a bug - that jumped! Ugh. We were checking the suite room, and found blood on the sheets, Double ugh. One other couple said their sheets hadn't even been changed. Extreme Ugh. We knew we couldn't stay, and since there were no other vacancies, we went home - fortunately only about an hours' drive away. The clerk refused a refund because the reservations were made 3rd party (Travelocity). Do not under any circumstances go here -- you'd be better off sleeping in your car!

Room Tip: We saw 5 rooms - there were no good ones.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends