I had heard nice reviews for this hotel, and it was very pretty, but not nice to stay in. There were 3 problems:
1. very loud. I could hear the man on the phone in the next room, and could very clearly hear someone else while I was in the bathroom. So clearly that if the bathroom had not been so small, I would have thought there was someone else in there with me. There was also LOTS of street noise, including many trucks reversing into the alley below my window: beep beep beep beep beep beep
2. the free breakfast was terrible. I could find nothing to eat. there were no hot food selections at all.
3. the shower head was not adjustable and was clearly designed for someone taller than me (I am 5'6"). In the very small shower stall I could not get far enough away from the shower head to get the water to fall on me properly.
Pros: free and good wireless!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bell Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bell Hotel Ann Arbor
- Bell Tower Hotel Ann Arbor, Michigan