“Quality and professional service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bell Tower Hotel

Bell Tower Hotel
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Washington, DC
“Quality and professional service.”
Reviewed 17 March 2010

It was a most excellent experience. I will notify my colleagues of such a professional establishment, should they ever have an occasion to travel to Ann Arbor, MI. Thank you for your kind manners and efficient service. My contact person was competent and well-organized. The staff facilitated all my business needs. The meeting area was neat and professionally equipped.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Korean first
umalum1
Reviewed 7 March 2010

We were visiting our alma mater and saw the Bell Tower online and thought it looked nice. It was perfect! When we pulled in, the valet was great. Very personable and it felt as if we knew him forever. The front desk was equally as great. They were able to help us remember all of the great spots in the downtown area. The room was perfect; elegant and quiet. When we come back to Ann Arbor, there is nowhere else we would rather stay.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Bath, Maine
Reviewed 18 February 2010

My daughter (!3) and I stayed in the Bell Tower while we were visiting her brother, a freshman at U Mich. The staff were, to a person, friendly, accommodating, and deeply concerned that we have a great stay. The valet parker RAN back and forth many times to get our car. The desk agent offered everything she could to help us (maps of the area, recommendations of places to eat, location of Zimmermans, etc.); she stored a drink for us in the staff fridge. When I turned up just after breakfast had closed, the dining room manager went to make me a cup of tea herself from the kitchen.

The hallways are blissfully quiet, the rooms are comfortable and cozy.

Best of all, you are in the center of the action, just a block from the center of campus and and all the wonderful stores and restaurants of Ann Arbor.

They say if you come for graduation you should make your reservations TWO YEARS in advance....hey, I'm not sure that far ahead of time that my kid, wonderful as he is, is going to graduate on time!

This mom and daughter from small-town Maine had a blast..

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Michigan
Reviewed 13 December 2009

My husband and I recently stayed at the Bell Tower. We chose the Romantic Get-away package. We had a wonderful time. The staff at the hotel treated us as though we were the only guests, very attentive offering suggestions on places to go and how to get there. They made us feel so special. The package was a great value. The room was very elegant. I would highly recommend this hotel. Thank you to the staff for making our trip to Ann Arbor a wonderful experience.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed 9 December 2009

I recently visited this hotel with my son looking at the University of Michigan. We stayed one night and took a campus tour the next day. When we arrived we were greeted by a valet who took care of our car and parking with no charge! The girl at the desk was very friendly when she checked us in.

After we settled we went back down to ask for restaurant recommendations and where we should visit around campus. They were able to tell us all about areas of attraction and great restaurants! The service was great!

The hotel seemed a little old but it was very clean. All the staff members I encountered were friendly and more than accommodating! If I were to return to Ann Arbor I would most certainly stay at the Bell Tower again!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank aeledford
Chicago
Reviewed 23 July 2009

We stayed 3 nights. We found the staff attentive, the rooms were just fine, and the location very convenient. There is a turn-down service with chocolate & bottled water.
Wireless internet was included, and a cereal or buns - type breakfast. Valet parking. Our room did not have a fridge; I don't know if some do.
The exercise room has three machines. It's off the main streets so pretty quiet. New York Times delivered each morning to your door -- nice touch.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
philadelphia
Reviewed 14 July 2009

The service was very attentive starting with the Valet and Desk clerks who remember your name. The rooms depending on which type vary in size so make sure you ask when making your reservation. The help has always been able to help get anything we have needed or forgotten and the location is right on campus.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple