“Good shish tawook and garlic sauce --- yum yum!”

Palm Palace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Palace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 603 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Palm Palace restaurant has been synonymous with fine Mediterranean dining. The dramatic dining rooms are the perfect backdrop for the menu that showcases authentic Mediterranean cuisine ranging from the simple to the sublime, each offering an opportunity to experience classics and delicacies in new and exciting ways. Every plate becomes a culinary journey that ignites the senses. Palm Palace also features succulent Moroccan dishes, such the Classic Chicken or Lamb Tajen. Enjoy Lebanese-inspired healthy fresh squeezed juices, come in today and treat yourself to the authentic Mediterranean cuisine of Palm Palace. We guarantee that you will taste the difference.
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I ordered the shish tawook and enjoyed it very much with garlic spread slathered on it. The only way to eat it! The bread was fresh and good. The couscous was a little dry, so I think it had been reheated since it wasn't so fluffy. It was tasty nonetheless. Too much food to order desert, so I took the rest home and ate it for dinner at the hotel. I used to frequent the chain under the former name "La Shish" and had been to the locations in Detroit metro areas -- Dearborn and Warren (I think), So, now I've had my fix!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My family and I happened it to this little gem while driving through Michigan. The food and service were awesome and the servings were plentiful. We ordered way too much food and the food we took home with us was enough for another full meal. the Hommous Shwarma with Lamb was nothing short of magical.

1  Thank jojoishere
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Great food, great service. My favorite Ann Arbor restaurant! I look forward to my annual visit here.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Every kind of vegetable, meat and spice is what the group ordered and we were not disappointed with any of the dishes. The lamb and chicken dishes were especially good but to be honest we enjoyed every entrée. Service staff were helpful in explaining the various types of foods and their preparation, prices reasonable and the atmosphere was very comfortable. We even had leftovers which we enjoyed the next day.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We recently has the pleasure of eating at the Palm Palace, across the road from the Regent Hotel &suites in Ann Arbor. We love Mediterranean and this place really fit the bill. We had a wonderful waitress, Patricia, who guided us in our order and even gave us the recipe for the Fattoush salad. she helped us order our entree and advised as to the sizes, which were huge, Absolutely loved our meal there! If you love Mediterranean food, of to the Palm Palace.