“Great restaurant”

Palm Palace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Palm Palace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 613 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Palm Palace restaurant has been synonymous with fine Mediterranean dining. The dramatic dining rooms are the perfect backdrop for the menu that showcases authentic Mediterranean cuisine ranging from the simple to the sublime, each offering an opportunity to experience classics and delicacies in new and exciting ways. Every plate becomes a culinary journey that ignites the senses. Palm Palace also features succulent Moroccan dishes, such the Classic Chicken or Lamb Tajen. Enjoy Lebanese-inspired healthy fresh squeezed juices, come in today and treat yourself to the authentic Mediterranean cuisine of Palm Palace. We guarantee that you will taste the difference.
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

It is my favorite restaurant whenever i am in ann arbor to visit my kids. Food are cooked well with great portion and nicely served.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

If you like this type of food you have to go. They have 3 in Michigan. The Ann Arbor one has always been concidend with there food. Portions are enough to share. Bread is always hot n fresh with home made garlic sprade. Service has always been good. They always make it right for you.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Bread with garlic paste was great. We started with Hummus that was smooth and tasty. The lamb was tough and the couscous undercooked (not fluffy like it should be). Had eaten so much hummus and bread so no place for dessert.

1  Thank CatherineJade
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My wife and I were staying nearby and decided to try Palm Palace. We had diet pepsi to drink as they do not serve alcohol. We started with the starter combo which had hummus,baba ghanoush and tabulee(green/yellow/red peppers/tomatoe with rice pilaf & Moroccon herbs and spices.They serve lots of warm pita bread with it.The serving was so large(and good) we ended with the starter. The service was good and so was the price.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I ordered the shish tawook and enjoyed it very much with garlic spread slathered on it. The only way to eat it! The bread was fresh and good. The couscous was a little dry, so I think it had been reheated since it wasn't so fluffy. It was tasty nonetheless. Too much food to order desert, so I took the rest home and ate it for dinner at the hotel. I used to frequent the chain under the former name "La Shish" and had been to the locations in Detroit metro areas -- Dearborn and Warren (I think), So, now I've had my fix!