“Good food, good value”

Olga's Kitchen
Ranked #245 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Olga's is a reliable favorite when we don't feel like cooking. They have a good selection of pita wraps and salads. We went on one of the Thursdays when they were offering "throwback" prices -- matching the prices from previous years on selected items. If you wanted one or more of those items (I did, my wife didn't), then you got a great bargain in addition to tasty food.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

A first time at this chain however I am sure it won't be our last. The service was fast and friendly and although the menu was new to us when the food came it was excellent.
The was a varied menu with lots to choose and suited just what we wanted Forrest a light lunch.

1  Thank Art C
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

One had an amazing Mediterranean salad, another had original Olga but bread was kinda hard on top like it has been sitting under the heat lamp too long. service was amazing. I would return.

1  Thank miller2345
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We visited the place of this chain in the Briarwood Mall and expected much more based on reviews. Unfortunately, the orange creamy drink was so artificial by taste and look it was impossible to drink. The Caesar salad for my daughter was with fridge cold chicken and looked like it was leftovers from the day before. Very disappointing experience!

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

In town for business and figured I would hit the Olga's as there are none where I currently live. Been at least 17 years since I have ate at one. I ordered the spinach pie as I love a good one, sadly this one tasted like they just reheated it from a freezer. The Olga sandwich was nice and warm, and there was plenty of filing, however I got the idea this was not fresh shaved lamb/beef but actually frozen food as well. The bread was good, but the peach ice tea, well, don't know where the peach taste was. The server was AWSOME and that is what saved this place from getting a 1