“There is a reason this place has been around since 1918”
Review of DiBella's

DiBella's
Ranked #162 of 624 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Great subs. Several fresh bread choices. Design you own in a nice option. Generous selection of toppings. 3 sub sizes which is nice for the variety of ages a family may have. Plenty of seating space. Every sub we ordered was delicious. Nice option to change subs into salads. Could use more salad dressing choices.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I used to dine fairly regularly at DiBella's. Their sandwiches were on par with Subway or any other sandwich chain, and they were an easy meal to pick up on the way home on a freezing January evening in Ann Arbor. However, I have not returned to DiBella's since the evening that I ordered a meatball sandwich to go and discovered when I arrived home that the meatballs had sat in the warmer so long that they were like dry, hard little stones. Burn marks were visible on the sides. No flavor whatsoever. Will never return.

1  Thank Scales1967
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Couldn't wait to go.....first time. I walked in was waited on promptly and received my cheesesteak sandwich within 10 min. All of that was great. Now to the sandwich.....Great everything bread (like the bagel) with plenty of meat, but the cheese was missing. I got the sautéed onion/pepper, but it wasn't enough to give it good taste. The restaurant was quiet and it was 6 p.m. I will give it another try because the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I love this place for East Coast-style subs. Good bread with four choices freshly baked many times each day. The veggies are also fresh and the meats are not sliced to thinly.
The subs are very large - My only complaint is that they do not have coffee.

1  Thank Marguerite B
Reviewed 11 February 2015

Had read many reviews saying how wonderful the subs were here, but after my husband and I stopped there a few days ago, we really didn't find anything special about them. There was tons of bread, but skimpy on the meat. The oatmeal raisin cookies were very good, chocolate chip are just okay. Probably wouldn't go back.