“Excellent catering choice”

DiBella's
Ranked #196 of 634 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was introduced to DiBella's through a luncheon at our office that they had catered. The variety is excellent and staff were very helpful when I chose DiBella's to cater a party I recently hosted. The food is excellent and fresh and the sub trays were delivered right on time exactly as ordered, complete with all of the condiments and place settings. Guests who had never had DiBella's subs were quite impressed!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

great place--good subs--super clean & well decorated--join their club & you get a free sub....lots of parking--in front of menards on van dyke...

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We went for lunch and had the cheesesteak. Three sizes of sandwiches. I had the large and it was filling. The price is reasonable and the atmosphere was good. Will go back again.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I was given a gift card to here so thought I would visit. Ordered the grandfather which was loaded with meat and whatever condiment you wanted. It has to be 14 in and so big you can't get it all in your mouth. Definitely enough for two. Price 10.49

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I eat here every time I'm in Ann Arbor on business. I stopped in during the heart of lunch hour and there was a long line. The line moved quickly, though. The sandwiches are very good. I like DiBellas's and recommend it it. Will return myself when I'm in the area. The cheesesteak is phenomenal.