Casa del Sol B&B
HolidayInn.com
US$84
US$163
US$147
Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$154
TownePlace Suites
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
US$243
US$225
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$89
US$85
Red Roof
US$221
US$210
  • Restaurant
All reviewsquiet neighborhoodhome away from homerooms are comfortablewalking distancemartaguests
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My wife and I, along with another couple, stayed at the Casa del Sol in Ann Arbor for the Winter Classic this year. The rooms we had upstairs were comfortable, clean and spacious. Marta, the owner, was away visiting family but Mary took great care of us in Marta's absence. Mary's breakfasts were great. She was also very helpful with directions, restaurants suggestions and even provided us a ride to and from the game! I highly recommend Casa del Sol.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ian F
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Casa del Sol was perfect for my accommodation needs.

It is situated just west of downtown Ann Arbor. It is very close to the campus of The University of Michigan and accessible to most businesses and attractions of town. It is also in an area that is just far enough removed from campus that you aren’t always in the mix of the U. Ideal for an individual or a couple, guests of Casa del Sol will enter a quiet and relaxing environment that is also bright and pretty. You will find good balance between enjoying complete privacy in a comfortable room and an occasional cheerful conversation amongst others.

The owner is personable lady who is a professional and member of the Ann Arbor community. She’s a busy woman, but always finds time to assist guests’ with their needs or to give a word here and there about great places to see or go. She is the craftswoman of the visually vibrant Casa that is sprinkled with art, fresh produce, literature, and occasional music. Whether you are in A2 for business, for research or study, or pleasure it is a delightful place to fulfill your accommodation needs.

Highly recommend for a stay if guests are coming for a wedding, parents coming to visit, a short getaway, or in town for business.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've stayed at Casa Del Sol during my business trips to Ann Arbor. I find the place much more comfortable and inviting that the standard business hotels. The innkeeper is a wonderful, intelligent lady who makes great conversation.

The whole home is spotless clean and comfortable. And best of all, it's very affordable.

I'll stay there every time I have to be in Ann Arbor.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My boyfriend and I spent a weekend here and had a wonderful time!! It was our first time to the city and Marta was a wonderful host with great suggestions of places to visit in the area. The place was colorful and the breakfast was delicious and healthy. I highly recommend this as a great place to stay on a budget!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KatieSchu
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I have stayed in Casa del Sol for approximately 2 months as a visiting researcher in 2009. It was a great opportunity for short term stay as most of the places in AnnArbor are rented by at least one year. Marta is a wonderful host sharing her quiet home with guests. She is very helpful with advice and practical tips for those newly arrived in town. Casa del Sol is conveniently located with a sense of privacy and yet close to ity centr and bus communication. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Ann Arbor.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo