I just came back from a lovely weekend visiting beautiful downtown Ann Arbor. I stayed at the Microtel because an awesome deal I saw for it on Hotels.com. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. I really only needed a space to sleep and keep my luggage, as I spent most of my time downtown. Having said that, if you have similar plans, it will be important for you to have your own car. You could walk, but it will be 35-45 minutes, and I don't think are sidewalks for part of the trip. Also, there's a 24/7 BP gas station with food store and a 24/7 CVS that are within walking distance if you needed anything.
Going back to the hotel, there's a nice continental breakfast and a vending area with several free beverages and multiple snack options if you need a meal in a pinch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at our Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor hotel near Briarwood Mall. Our Ann Arbor hotel is just minutes from the bustling downtown area and the University of Michigan. Greet the morning with a smile over free continental breakfast. Our non-smoking hotel offers dry cleaning service, truck parking and free Wi-Fi Internet access. Handicapped-accessible rooms and suites with sleeper sofas are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Ann Arbor/Plymouth Road Hotel Ann Arbor
- Microtel Inn And Suites Ann Arbor/Plymouth Road
- Microtel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Microtel
- Microtel Hotel Ann Arbor
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Ann Arbor Michigan