Although this hotel was very convenient to major roads and access to the University of Michigan, the staff was ambivalent at best. The voucher for breakfast at the adjacent Big Boy restaurant was a nice feature (restaurant staff were great - very personable). Long term tenants stayed adjacent to our room and their cigarette smoke was brought into our room via the outside AC package unit. Hot water shower. Good beds. Faux wood flooring in lieu of carpeting was not kept very clean - our socks were black after walking around the room. OK hotel but would spend more next time in Ann Arbor to get a better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, in landscaped surroundings - 4 mi fm downtown Ann Arbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor University North Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North Michigan