We choose this hotel based on TA's ratings. I am always skeptical of Red Roofs based on experiences years ago. I know Red Roof is reinventing itself so we thought we would give it a try. The hotel is nothing fancy, pretty basic sleeping room. Mattress was a little hard. Room a little small but definitely had enough space for 2 people. The bathroom was clean as was the room. I thought the room was a little but compared to the others around it was a decent price for us. The hotel is attached to a Big Boy. They give you a voucher for a free breakfast. The Big Boy has a special menu for the Red Roof breakfast which doesn't really give you too much to eat. However, if you choose from the regular menu you get $3.50 off per person of your meal. My husband and I spent only $14 between the two of us for breakfast and we had more than enough to eat from the menu.
We would stay here again for an overnight when in the area. The clerk who checked us in and out was absolutely wonderful. We had dinner early and therefore got back to the room early. Our TV kept cutting out, it is satellite but there were no storms. An appropriate adjustment was made the next day. Sarah is a true asset to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, in landscaped surroundings - 4 mi fm downtown Ann Arbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor University North Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North Michigan