Although this Red Roof Inn has the typical appearance of a motel on the outside, we were pleased to see that the interior had been updated with nice woods that gave the room a warm feel.
Our room was clean and comfortable and the wireless internet signal was good. We had a non-smoking room and did not have any problem with room odor. The area felt safe and the location was great; it was near a highway interchange and only a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Ann Arbor.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, in landscaped surroundings - 4 mi fm downtown Ann Arbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor University North Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North Michigan