The Red Roof Inn on Plymouth Road caters to families receiving medical care at the VA and the University of Michigan. The rooms are standard and clean. The housekeepers are outstanding and incredibly sweet---they work diligently and hard. Over time they recognize us and welcome us home like family---we are always amazed that they remember us and ask about our loved one. The service is exceptional. They even have a bonfire that allows guests to visit with other families going through medical issues---they should check into billing insurance for this therapy---it was most healing to share with others. After repeated long term stays over the past couple months, the staff has become an extended family. They take the time to inquire on our loved one without being intrusive. Their humor and extra care has been a huge support. I witnessed one staff member assist a patient short on money with a gift so they could travel home. We grew especially fond of Barb and Sarah at the front desk who always had kind words and smiles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, in landscaped surroundings - 4 mi fm downtown Ann Arbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor University North Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor University North Michigan