Best nights stay ever except honeymoon 38 years ago today. Mike and Lana made us feel like king and queen for the day. Stone Chalet felt like a castle.The whole experience felt Enchanting. Excellence breakfast and no request was denied from a guitar to the cheese plate. Thank you trip advisor for the referral. Thank you Mike and Lana for a wonderful night. We will be back and send others to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to downtown Ann Arbor and University of Michigan Central Campus, our historic Stone Chalet offers you the area's most remarkable B&B experience. Ten beautifully appointed guest rooms, many with fireplaces. Made to order formal breakfasts, all private baths, A/C, WiFi. House key. Free parking. Balconies overlooking private gardens. Event center and carriage house for gatherings from six to one hundred for weddings, conferences, retreats, seminars and banquets. Located in a quiet neighborhood with gardens, carriage house, vineyard and lily pond. Hearty breakfast included (special request accepted). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Stone Chalet Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vitosha Guest Haus Hotel Ann Arbor
- Stone Chalet Bed & Breakfast Inn Ann Arbor, Michigan