The folks that run the place make the hotel a goo dplace to stay. Yes stuff is out-dated and not pristine. Yes it is a motel style and not a hotel. But coming here with 10 people to go to a game this was the perfect place. Close enough to M23, walking distance (1.5miles) to the stadium. Right next door to a trader joes for beery treats :-) Breakfast was decent enough.
Staff were very friendly and very flexible and we had a good couple of nights of sleep for a decent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mid-Century Colonial "Boutique Motor Lodge" - Approx 1.8 Mi south of UM Campus, 1.5 mi W of US 23, at Exit 37B. Excellent adjacent and nearby amenities including trader Joe's market. Easy access to Bus, Bike, Taxi or Uber into town. Kitchenettes and Studio suites available. We are a clean, safe well-located place to stay having new owners and newly renovated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Post Hotel Ann Arbor
- Lamp Post Ann Arbor
- The University Inn Ann Arbor, Michigan