“Best cupcakes around!”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Best cupcakes around!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I LOVE Cupcake Station, much more than Just Baked! The Cupcake Station frosting has flavor where as the other place's frosting taste like sweetened crisco.

Visited September 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“WOW! Amazing Cupcakes!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Decided desert was in order and so we tried the Cupcake Station. I don't tend to frequent cupcakes and I'm no cupcake expert, but this might have been the best cupcake I've ever had! I had the special and it was just incredible. I will note that the inside isn't anything special and there isn't much space, but I'm sure glad we went!

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

By the time we arrived in the evening, choice was limited, service was desultory and the cupcakes we did get were dryed out - at a minimum, the price should have been reduced later in the day.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious Cupcake”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Made a quick stop in here to pick up a cupcake while passing through Ann Arbor. I chose the triple berry which consisted of (I think) strawberry cake with fresh blueberries baked inside and a raspberry buttercream frosting. All parts of this little gem were clearly made with fresh fruit, whether whole or pureed. It was really quite delicious -- and it takes a lot for me to rate a cupcake so highly when I'm very spoiled by the gourmet cupcakes I get from my local bakery at home. The cake was moist and flavorful, blueberries fresh and firm and juicy, and the frosting a nice consistency and very flavorful. It all worked together beautifully -- like a hybrid of a cupcake and a muffin, in a good way. I'll definitely be back for more next time I'm in town. My only regret was buying just one...

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank glacierqueen
Adrian, Michigan
1,300 restaurant reviews
“Great Place for Dessert or a Quick Treat”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stopped in this place for the first time after having dinner down the street. We were not interested in a heavy dessert at the restaurant and this place filled the bill for a smaller sweet treat. The location was easy to find on Liberty amongst the small storefronts. The interior of the store is nice in appearance and is essentially set up like an ice cream shop with a few tables for seating. The selection of cupcakes was very nice with several interesting choices. There was a sugar free option which I appreciated. The other three of my family members got a Watermelon and a Samoa (coconut buttercream frosting on a vanilla cupcake) cupcake and a Monster cookie (with coconut and chocolate). It was all delightful. The prices were very good making this a great place to stop for a quick treat if you are in downtown Ann Arbor.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Cupcake Station? Share your experiences!