“OMG!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Chelsea, Michigan
“OMG!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Best cupcake ever! I had the Chocolate Salted Carmel cupcake. The cupcake tasted just like a chocolate cake my Mom used to make, light and fluffy texture, very chocolately and moist. Perfect. The frosting was another big hit, not too sweet, buttery and creamy. Can't wait to go back and get something different. Priced well, too.

Visited February 2014

Lansing, MI
“Incredible Cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

This shop has so many delicious varieties of cupcakes that's it's hard to decide. I'm quite partial to the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Moist and amazing flavor!!

• Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Best cupcakes around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I LOVE Cupcake Station, much more than Just Baked! The Cupcake Station frosting has flavor where as the other place's frosting taste like sweetened crisco.

Visited September 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“WOW! Amazing Cupcakes!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Decided desert was in order and so we tried the Cupcake Station. I don't tend to frequent cupcakes and I'm no cupcake expert, but this might have been the best cupcake I've ever had! I had the special and it was just incredible. I will note that the inside isn't anything special and there isn't much space, but I'm sure glad we went!

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

By the time we arrived in the evening, choice was limited, service was desultory and the cupcakes we did get were dryed out - at a minimum, the price should have been reduced later in the day.

Visited July 2013

Been to Cupcake Station? Share your experiences!